OpsCentre provides a range of Workplace Health and Safety (WHS), Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) and Emergency Response consultancy services, including:
- Policy, Process and Procedure development
- Emergency Evacuation and Response Training and Awareness programs
- Emergency Response Simulation Exercises
- A smartphone ‘Mobile Incident Response Application’
- Development of all-staff wallet packs and quick reference cards
Every organisation is required to implement and maintain an effective Emergency Management and WHS program, in line with relevant legislation and Standards, including:
- Australian ‘Work Health and Safety Acts’ across each State
- Safework Australia’s Regulatory Requirements
- ISO 3100 Risk Management (International Standard)
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management (International Standard)
- AS/NZS 3745 Planning for Emergencies in Facilities (Australia and New Zealand Standard)
- AS/NZS 4801 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (Australia and New Zealand Standard)
Our services are aligned to meet the end-to-end requirements of all organisations, ensuring a safe and compliant workplace, response mechanisms to incidents and emergencies, through to continuity of business services via Business Continuity and IT Disaster Recovery Plans.
Our Mobile Incident Response Application (MIRA) smartphone application, available on both Google Android and Apple iOS, assists organisations to respond to workplace incidents, communicate effectively with staff and ensure their whereabouts. It includes generic, standards-based response procedures that can be used ‘out of the box’ but importantly, content can also be customised for specific client requirements, for example individual premises details, evacuation assembly points or business continuity procedures.
Are You Ready To Take Control And Find Out More About Workplace Health and Safety?
Contact Us and one of our consultants will be in touch.