Data Strategy, Data Management, Data Governance – what does it all mean?
The business landscape has changed. Data now needs to be viewed as a strategic business asset, not only in the context of IT platforms, but also including people and process. Data Risks have been the hot topic of late, but what about the Opportunities?
You need to balance of People, Process, Platform, Risk vs Opportunity when developing a Data Strategy.
Trust OpsCentre to provide you with the Data Management and Governance resources and expertise and the results you need.
Effective Data Management provides a Return on Investment
When data is structured and managed incorrectly, it adds cost, reduces customer service and experience, creates data quality issues and slows business growth and opportunity. But when managed correctly, risks and breaches are reduced, decision making and business intelligence improves, speed to market increases and new operational efficiencies and product opportunities arise.
Services to Fit Your Needs, Precisely
OpsCentre is always at the forefront of advances in methods, processes and technology. We provide practical Data Strategy consultancy assistance to the level you require.
- Health Check – Brings your Data Strategy in line with current best practices
- Quick Start – Fast, fixed price Data Strategy development ideal for small to medium enterprises
- Consulting – For enterprises with unique needs in any part of the Data Management lifecycle
- Testing & Training – To ensure that all stakeholders are aware of your Strategy and their obligations
- Management and Governance – A virtual Data Strategy manager to ensure ongoing compliance
Let us help you
An initial discussion, free of charge. It could lead to you realising much move value from your data than you imagined.